The information on this site is a not a recommendation it’s just what we do. And we take responsibility for our actions. You should too.
Most of the sports being trained for here involve some risk hence the training is not entirely sanitised of danger. Training can be dangerous and the chance of injury may increase with one’s level of ability. Training must reflect this.
The point here is not to prove how “tough” any one is. Our point is to prepare the athletes who train here and the students we teach to play their sport or do their job better, and for longer. The greater an athlete’s longevity the more experience is earned, and the more opportunity there is to exploit it.
It’s easy to make a workout hard enough to crush someone, anyone. But there is no point.
Before strapping in to one of the workouts posted here figure out who it is intended for and perhaps surf the Disciples section to understand that athlete’s training history and condition.
Adjust the work according to your own level. Be honest about it.
Adjust your ambition according to your level of ability. And a logical timeline: you don’t need it next week, or in three weeks. If you do it’s too late.
Finally, don’t complain if the work is too hard, or if you pass out, drop a barbell on your head, a kettlebell on your toes or find yourself sore for days afterward.
The Legal Stuff
- By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products.
- By using this website, blog, e-mails, or any of our programs, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above [or below] disclaimer.
No Warranties Disclaimer
- We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
- Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
- Images that are copyright free are sourced from https://pixabay.com/
- Ox Strong Health strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Ox Strong Health is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Ox Strong Health from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Ox Strong Health
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- Ox Strong Health is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
I understand that this personal training program may include exercises to build the cardio respiratory system (heart and lungs), the musculoskeletal system, (which involves muscular endurance, strength and overall flexibility), and to improve body composition (increasing muscle and bone and decreasing body fat) Exercise includes aerobic activities, such as walking, running, bicycle riding, rowing machine, group aerobics, swimming and other aerobic activities, weight lifting using dumbbells, machines and other equipment to improve muscular strength and endurance, as well as flexibility exercises to improve joint range of motion.
Description of Potential Risks:
I understand that the reaction of the heart, lung, blood vessels as well as other systems to exercise cannot always be predicted with accuracy. I know there is a risk of certain abnormal changes occurring during the following exercise, which include abnormalities of blood pressure or heart attacks as well as other side effects. Use of weight lifting equipment, and engaging in heavy body calisthenics may lead to musculoskeletal strains, pain and injury if adequate warm-up, gradual progression, and safety procedures are not consistently followed. I understand that personal trainer (seller) shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries sustained by client (buyer) while and during and/or from a personal training program does so at his/her own risk. Client (buyer) assumes full responsibilities for any injuries or damages which may occur during and/or after training.
I hereby fully and forever release and discharge personal trainer (seller), its assigns and agents from all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, present and future therein.
I understand and warrant, release and agree that I am in good physical condition and that I have no disability, impairment or ailment preventing me from engaging in active or passive exercise that will be detrimental to heart, safety, or comfort, or physical condition if I engage or participate (other than those items fully discussed on the health history form).
I state that I have had a recent physical check up and have my personal physician’s permission to engage in aerobic and/or anaerobic conditioning.
Description of Potential Benefits:
I understand that a program of regular exercise for the heart, lungs, muscles and joints has many benefits associated with it. These may include a decrease in body fat, improvement in blood fats and blood pressure, improvement in physiological function and decrease in heart disease.
I have read the foregoing information and understand it. Any questions, which may have occurred, have been answered to my satisfaction.
I understand that neither the Instructor or OxStrongHealth can be held responsible for any injuries or ill health of any kind arising from participation within this programme.
- I am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, and my experience as a Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer.
- The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools [edit to something that works for you] for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as Ox Strong Health coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, Ox Strong Health.
- We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, , we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results and fat loss results differ by individual.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
- The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
- We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
- The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.