Ox Strong Health provides custom training plans to athletes and professionals, designed around your specific goals.
Whether you are looking to peak for a specific sporting event or looking to improve your general functional strength, this is the package for you.
You will need to book a 30 minute, free initial consultation where we will discuss your goals and objectives.
Following the consultation, you will be asked to complete a PAR-Q form (injuries etc), equipment list, goals and objectives. This information will be used to design your training plans for week 1.
Your trainer will introduce themselves and ask you first to tell them all about your problem.
Your personal trainer will the provide you with their expert advice and outline a training plan that will be delivered to you by either WhatsApp or E-mail.
After your initial consultation, you will be sent a link to make payment.
Each payment will cover:
- 4 training plans, covering 4 consecutive weeks. Training plans from week 2 to 4 will be adapted according to feedback sessions with the client, following completion of your first training plan.
- On-going support to review training by WhatsApp or Text Message.
Week 1, Day 1 will focus on movement assessment. You will be asked to do some physical tests so that your PT can see how you move. You will be asked to video these movements and to send through WhatsApp.
After week 1 is completed, your payment will cover 3 more weeks of training plans (sent weekly).
You will be provided with an online training plan that is personalised to your specific goals and objectives.
We include weekly of ongoing advice via text /email regarding the exercises to ensure that you are having no issues and that you are exercising safely.
ABOUT YOUR ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER
Nathan comes to us with a breadth of experience inside and outside of the fitness industry. He has been a competitive athlete for most of his life, representing his country in Powerlifting and Swimming. Starting his sporting life in the pool, his achievements include Junior National champion, Senior National medallist and British Junior Record Holder.
He moved in to the sport of (IPF) Powerlifting in 2018 and was placed 1st at the Commonwealth Powerlifting IPF Bench Press Championships 2019.
Nathan has also competed at regional and National powerlifting championships, becoming a medallist in the 105kg senior bench press English championships in 2019. After graduating in Computer Science and becoming an Assistant Headteacher, Nathan switched courses back to Health and Fitness. He believes in using the gym as a tool to push the boundaries of what is possible both physically and mentally.
- Commonwealth 105kg Senior Bench Press – Gold Medal.
- English National Bench Press Medallist.
- Regional, National, International record holder.
- British Junior Record Holder, 100m Backstroke.
- European Junior Finalist.
- Level 4 Strength and Conditioning (pending)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 1 Powerlifting Coach
- ASA Level 1 Award in Swimming Assistant Coach